All players wishing to play with Uni Blues in 2019 must complete the AFL Vic Registration Form. This is an online form and applies to all players, new in 2019 and returning players from 2018 and beyond. Click here to complete the VAFA online Registration.
Please note – Your email address is your unique ID within the system and if the system does not recognise your email address you need to contact Dave Phefley on 0417 358 622 ASAP.
This process must be completed before you can be selected to play a game in 2019.
Player Membership Fees/Subs
2019 Players subs are now due. The subs in 2019 have been raised slightly, however if you take advantage of the early bird rate, subs paid by 23rd April, the rates are the same as last year and are at an affordable level despite the rising costs associated with running a football club. Your Subs include:
- Accredited coaching at all levels within the club
- Qualified doctors, physiotherapists, trainers and access to some of the best professional sports medical services in Melbourne
- Training at Melbourne Uni and access to the state of the art “Pavvy” and the related facilities
- Medical benefit insurance through Melbourne University
Membership categories are:
- 2019 Senior Player Membership (Early Bird) – $480 (Click here to pay)
- 2019 Student Player Membership (Early Bird) – $280 (Click here to pay)
- 2019 Under 19 Player Membership (Early Bird) – $180 (Click here to pay)
- 2019 Non Playing Membership – (Blue Bloods) – $100 (Click here to pay)
Membership post 23rd April
- 2019 Senior Player Membership – $550
- 2019 Student Player Membership – $320
- 2019 Under 19 Player Membership – $200