All players wishing to play with Uni Blues in 2017 must complete the AFL Vic Registration Form. This is an online form and applies to all players, new in 2017 and returning players from 2016 and beyond. Click here to complete the VAFA online Registration.
Please note – Your email address is your unique ID within the system and if the system does not recognise your email address you need to contact Dave Phefley on 0417 358 622 ASAP.
This process must be completed before you can be selected to play a game in 2016.
Player Membership Fees/Subs
2017 Players subs are now due. The subs in 2017 have seen a small increase over the level of the past 3 season and are at an affordable level despite the rising costs associated with running a football club. Your Subs include:
- Accredited coaching at all levels within the club
- Qualified doctors, physiotherapists, trainers and access to some of the best professional sports medical services in Melbourne
- Training at Melbourne Uni and access to the state of the art “Pavvy” and the related facilities
- Medical benefit insurance through Melbourne University
Membership categories are:
- 2017 Senior Player Membership – $470 (Click here to pay)
- 2017 Senior Player Membership (Student) – $270 (Click here to pay)
- 2017 Under 19 Player – $170 (Click here to pay)
- 2017 Non Playing Membership – (Blue Bloods) – $100 (Click here to pay)
For Player Sponsorship Packages, go to the Online Store page